Jing Yuan is another character from limited banner. With her unique abilities, Jing Yuan has gained significant popularity, rivaling even the previous banner character, Seele.
Seele is focused on defeating single-target enemies with her Extra Turn ability, while Jing Yuan stands out with his AoE capabilities.
Many players who have acquired the general have successfully built him in a way that complements their playstyle. With proper light cones and relic, Jing Yuan becomes a character that can swiftly defeat all enemies with ease.
In this article, we will provide comprehensive information about the Jing Yuan build in Honkai Star Rail, including Light Cone choices, Relics, and suitable team compositions.
This article is based on a compilation of information gathered from numerous players who have utilized Jing Yuan in battles, maximizing his potential to the fullest.
Best Light Cones
He is AoE damage dealer so light cones related with CRIT or damage increase will benefit him.
- Before Dawn: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 36/42/48/54/60%. Increases the wearer’s Skill and Ultimate DMG by 18/21/24/27/30%. After the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, they gain Somnus Corpus. Upon triggering a follow-up attack, Somnus Corpus will be consumed and the follow-up attack DMG increases by 48/56/64/72/80%.
- Today is Another Peaceful Day: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s DMG based on their Max Energy. DMG increases by 0.2/0.25/0.3/0.35/0.4% per point of Energy, up to 160 Energy.
- The Birth of the Self: Increases DMG dealt by the wearer’s follow-up attacks by 24/30/36/42/48%. If the current HP of the target enemy is below 50% of their Max HP, increases DMG dealt by follow-up attacks by an extra 24/30/36/42/48%.
- Night on the Milky Way: For every enemy on the field, increases the wearer’s ATK by 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%, up to 5 stacks. When an enemy is inflicted with Weakness Break, the DMG dealt by the wearer increases by 30/35/40/45/50% for 1 turn.
- The Seriousness of Breakfast: Increases the wearer’s DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. For every defeated enemy, the wearer’s ATK increases by 4/5/6/7/8%, stacking up to 3 time(s).
Relic and Planar Ornaments
He is lightning damage dealer so the best choice of relic for him will be 4 set of Band of Sizzling Thunder from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Holy Hymn in Cloudford, Xianzhou Luofu.
|Band of Sizzling Thunder||(2) Increases Lightning DMG by 10%.|
(4) When the wearer uses Skill, increases the wearer’s ATK by 25% for 1 turn(s).
For planar sphere and link rope, the best is Inert Salsotto from Herta Simulated Universe World 6.
|Inert Salsotto||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 50% or higher, the wearer’s Ultimate and follow-up attack DMG increases by 15%.|
But if you don’t have good set yet, you can use Space Sealing Station from Herta Simulated Universe World 3.
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
And here’s recommended stats and substats:
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||Speed/ATK%||Lightning DMG||ATK%|
|CRIT Rate > Crit DMG > ATK% > Speed|
Team for Jing Yuan
When using the general, one of your problem most likely will be his high energy requirement. For this reason, whenever you bring Jing Yuan you need to always bring Tingyun who have ability to increase ATK and energy regeneration.
Taking that into account, there’s some option about Jing Yuan party that you want to build:
Jing Yuan Hypercarry
Classic hypercarry team with Bronya and Tingyun support
Mono Lightning Team
3 Lightning member with Silver Wolf as debuffer
Abusing SPEED buff from Asta