Bailu is one of the few healer characters available in Honkai Star Rail at the release. Before Luocha’s release, she was considered the best healer in the game. The reason for this is because she is the only character who can revive fallen teammates in the midst of battle.
Like many healers, she also has straightforward yet effective gameplay as long as you have the right build. Both her skill and ultimate can heal multiple allies, and I’ve been saved many times by her emergency revival.
Best Light Cones
For light cones, your best choice will be light cone which increases outgoing healing as follows:
- Time Waits for No One: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 18/21/24/27/30% and Outgoing Healing by 12/14/16/18/20%. When the wearer heals allies, record the amount of Outgoing Healing. When any ally launches an attack, a random attacked enemy takes Additional DMG equal to 36/42/48/54/60% of the recorded Outgoing Healing value. This Additional DMG is of the same Type as the wearer’s, is not affected by other buffs, and can only occur 1 time per turn.
- Post-Op Conversation: Increases Energy Regeneration Rate of its wearer by 8/10/12/14/16% and increases Outgoing Healing when they use their Ultimate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 16/20/24/28/32%. When using Basic ATK or Skill, restores all allies’ HP by an amount equal to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% of their respective Max HP.
- Shared Feeling: Increases the wearer’s Outgoing Healing by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%. When using Skill, regenerates 2/3/3/4/4 Energy for all allies.
Relic and Planar Ornament
Since Bailu’s healing is based on HP, you need to look for Relics with HP stats. Other stats like Energy Regeneration Rate, Speed, and Outgoing Healing are also suitable for Bailu.
For this, your only choice will be Passerby of Wandering Cloud from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting in Corridor of Fading Echoes, Jarilo-VI.
|4 Passerby of Wandering Cloud||(2) Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.|
(4) At the beginning of the battle, immediately recovers 1 Skill Point.
When it comes to Planar Ornament, your choice will be depend on how you want to use Bailu in your team. Whether she will focused on prely healing or energy regeneration support, or SPEED support as well.
For more HP and ATK increase for the whole party, use Fleet of the Ageless from Herta Simulated Universe, World 3:
|Fleet of the Ageless||(2) Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
For higher energy regeneration, use Sprightly Vonwacq from Herta Simulated Universe, World 4:
|Sprightly Vonwacq||(2) Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 5%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 145 or higher, the wearer’s action is Advanced Forward by 50% immediately upon entering battle.|
As for stats for every relic:
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
Team for Bailu and How to Use?
As a healer, Bailu can fit into any team composition. During battles, Bailu’s primary objective is to use her Ultimate as soon as possible to provide Invigoration to all team members. This Invigoration will grant healing when teammates take damage twice.
After that, play as usual. Use her Skill if someone needs healing. If not, perform regular attacks. Ideally, you want to have her Ultimate ready every two turns.
That’s on paper, though I run auto mode most of the time and never face any problem when using her.