Luocha Build – Finally we have new 5 star healer in the game. Reliable healer in the teams is important to ensure survivability during battles. This character is based on Otto from Honkai Impact 3rd and for some reason his image alone gave PTSD for welt (check character story).
Best Light Cones for Luocha
When using Luocha, your priority will be using his talent as quick as possible. It can be activated with his skill and ultimate, so you will need to get enough Energy Regeneration and Speed for him.
- Echoes of the Coffin: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 24/28/32/36/40%. After the wearer uses an attack, for each different enemy target the wearer hits, regenerates 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 Energy. Each attack can regenerate Energy up to 3 time(s) this way. After the wearer uses their Ultimate, all allies gain 12/14/16/18/20 SPD for 1 turn.
- Post-Op Conversation: Increases Energy Regeneration Rate of its wearer by 8/10/12/14/16% and increases Outgoing Healing when they use their Ultimate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Time Waits for No One: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 18/21/24/27/30% and Outgoing Healing by 12/14/16/18/20%. When the wearer heals allies, record the amount of Outgoing Healing. When any ally launches an attack, a random attacked enemy takes Additional DMG equal to 36/42/48/54/60% of the recorded Outgoing Healing value. This Additional DMG is of the same Type as the wearer’s, is not affected by other buffs, and can only occur 1 time per turn.
- Perfect Timing: Increases the wearer’s Effect RES by 16/20/24/28/32% and increases Outgoing Healing by an amount that is equal to 33/36/39/42/45% of Effect RES. Outgoing Healing can be increased this way by up to 15/18/21/24/27%.
- Shared Feeling: Increases the wearer’s Outgoing Healing by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%. When using Skill, regenerates 2/3/3/4/4 Energy for all allies.
Relic and Planar Ornament
When building Luocha your stats priority will be ATK, Speed, and Energy Regeneration. Taking that into account, here’s some recommendation for Luocha relic and planar ornaments:
|2 Passerby of Wandering Cloud + 2 Messenger Traversing Hackerspace||(2) Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.|
(4) Increases SPD by 6%.
|4 Musketeer of Wild Wheat||(2) ATK increases by 12%.|
(4) The wearer’s SPD increases by 6% and Basic ATK DMG increases by 10%.
Or combination between 2 Musketeer and 2 Passerby of Wandering Cloud:
|2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat + 2 Passerby of Wandering Cloud||(2) ATK increases by 12%.|
(2) Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.
As for Planar Ornament, there’s some options that you can use:
|Fleet of the Ageless||(2) Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
|Broken Keel||(2) Increases the wearer’s Effect RES by 10%. When the wearer’s Effect RES is at 30% or higher, all allies’ CRIT DMG increases by 10%.|
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
|Sprightly Vonwacq||(2) Increases the wearer’s Energy Regeneration Rate by 5%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 145 or higher, the wearer’s action is Advanced Forward by 50% immediately upon entering battle.|
With following stats:
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|Outgoing Healing||Speed||ATK%||Energy Regen%|
|Speed > ATK% > Break Effect > Effect RES > HP% > DEF%|
Team for Luocha
Due to his high Attack stat and effective healing abilities, much like other healers Luocha is suitable for any team composition. In fact, because he can provide such potent healing, you can opt not to bring a tank and focus on DPS and buffs/debuffs.
Teaming up a hypercarry like Seele with Tingyun and Bronya/Asta, for example, can be effective without worrying about taking too much damage. You can also go with other dps like Blade, Imbibitor Lunae, and Jingliu.
Seele hypercarry team with Luocha as healer