Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae is a 5 star character in Honkai Star Rail, released with 1.3 update.
For those who are not yet familiar, Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae is one of the DPS characters in HSR, able to deal huge chunk of damage in both single target and AoE scenario.
Unlike the 4 star Dan Heng, this 5 star version has the Destruction path, making Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae significantly more powerful than the 4 star Dan Heng.
Best Light Cones
First thing first, because Imbibitor Lunae is dps character you would want light cone with effect to increase ATK/CRIT Rate/CRIT DMG, recommended below:
- Brighter Than the Sun: Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 18/21/24/27/30%. When the wearer uses their Basic ATK, they will gain 1 stack of Dragon’s Call for 2 turns. Each stack of Dragon’s Call increases the wearer’s ATK by 18/21/24/27/30% and Energy Regeneration Rate by 6/7/8/9/10%. Dragon’s Call can be stacked up to 2 times.
- Under the Blue Sky: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT Rate increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 3 turn(s).
- On the Fall of an Aeon: Whenever the wearer attacks, their ATK is increased by 8/10/12/14/16% in this battle, up to 4 time(s). When the wearer inflicts Weakness Break on enemies, the wearer’s DMG increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 2 turn(s).
- Nowhere to Run: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 24/30/36/42/48%. Whenever the wearer defeats an enemy, they restore HP equal to 12/15/18/21/24% of their ATK.
Relics Set and Planar Ornament
Best light cone for Imbibitor Lunae as dps character is Wastelander of Banditry Desert with it’s
|4 Wastelander of Banditry Desert||(2) Increases Imaginary DMG by 10%.|
(4) When attacking debuffed enemies, the wearer’s CRIT Rate increases by 10%, and their CRIT DMG increases by 20% against Imprisoned enemies.
For Planar Ornament, use ATK/CRIT link and rope like Rutilant Arena, Space Sealing Station, and Inert Salsotto.
|Rutilant Arena||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 70% or higher, the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill DMG increase by 20%.|
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
|Inert Salsotto||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 50% or higher, the wearer’s Ultimate and follow-up attack DMG increases by 15%.|
Stats and Substats
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT DMG/CRIT Rate||ATK%/SPD||Imaginary DMG%/ATK%||ATK%|
|Crit DMG = CRIT Rate = SPD > ATK%|
Team for Imbibitor Lunae?
With Imbibitor Lunae as main damage dealer, you can build team with defense shred, healer, and debuffer. For example:
If you have required member, you can also go with Mono Imaginary team with Imbibitor Lunae as dps, Luocha as healer, Yukong as breaker/buffer, and Silver Wolf as debuffer.
Mono Imaginary Team
Hypercarry Imbibitor Lunae with him as dps, Bronya and Tingyun as buffer, and 1 spot for healer.
And many others. Good luck with your Imbibitor Lunae!