Dan Heng is your first Hunt characters when you start Honkai Star Rail. He is reliable and solid single target damage dealer with Wind element, able to carry you through the main story before getting replaced by 5 star DPS later in your progression.
Today we will provide information about the best Herta build in Honkai Star Rail, including light cone, relic, and suitable team compositions for her. This article is based on a collection of information gathered from various player suggestions to maximize Herta’s potential and abilities.
Best Light Cones
Dan Heng is single target damage dealer with Wind element. So light cones with offensive stats like ATK, CRIT DMG, and CRIT Rate will greatly benefit him.
- In the Night: Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 18/21/24/27/30%. While the wearer is in battle, for every 10 SPD that exceeds 100, the DMG of the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill is increased by 6/7/8/9/10% and the CRIT DMG of their Ultimate is increased by 12/14/16/18/20%. This effect can stack up to 6 time(s).
- Sleep Like the Dead: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 30/35/40/45/50%. When the wearer’s Basic ATK or Skill does not result in a CRIT Hit, increases their CRIT Rate by 36/42/48/54/60% for 1 turn(s). This effect can only trigger once every 3 turn(s).
- Swordplay: For each time the wearer hits the same target, DMG dealt increases by 8/10/12/14/16%, stacking up to 5 time(s). This effect will be dispelled when the wearer changes targets.
- Cruising in the Stellar Sea: Increases the wearer’s CRIT rate by 8/10/12/14/16%, and increases their CRIT rate against enemies with HP less than or equal to 50% by an extra 8/10/12/14/16%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, their ATK is increased by 20/25/30/35/40% for 2 turn(s).
- Only Silence Remains: Increases ATK of its wearer by 16/20/24/28/32%. If there are 2 or fewer enemies on the field, increases wearer’s CRIT Rate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- River Flows in Spring: After entering battle, increases the wearer’s SPD by 8/9/10/11/12% and DMG by 12/15/18/21/24%. When the wearer takes DMG, this effect will disappear. This effect will resume after the end of the wearer’s next turn.
Relic and Planar Ornaments
As damage dealer with Wind Element, the best choice will be Eagle of Twilight Line from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Gelid Wind in Herta Space Station Storage Zone.
|Eagle of Twilight Line||(2) Increases Wind DMG by 10%.|
(4) After the wearer uses Ultimate, their action is Advanced Forward by 25%.
Alternatively, you can also put 2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat in the mix.
|2 Eagle of Twilight Line + 2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat||(2) Increases Wind DMG by 10%.|
(2) ATK increases by 12%
For planar ornament, you can either go for Space Sealing Station from Herta Simulated Universe World 3:
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
or Inert Salsotto from Herta Simulated Universe World 6.
|Inert Salsotto||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 50% or higher, the wearer’s Ultimate and follow-up attack DMG increases by 15%.|
With following stats and substats:
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate||Speed||Wind DMG||ATK%|
|CRIT Rate = Crit DMG > ATK% > Speed|
Team for Dan Heng?
There’s so many 5 star dps character that replace Dan Heng spot, so my only suggestion is to use him for starter team only. With all free members as listed below:
Starter team with all other free characters from story and tutorial gacha.
Later in the story, you will get Natasha in the middle of Belobog underground story, then you can replace March 7th with Natasha.