Natasha is 4 star healer character who will be given for free by the game in the middle part story of Belobog. Being a four-star character and obtained for free, she was commonly used. However, her ease of acquisition doesn’t imply inferiority compared to other healer characters.
Natasha’s strength lies in her ability to protect the team not only from damage but also debuffs. Furthermore, her skill point usage is quite efficient, making her suitable for a variety of lineups.
Best Light Cones for Natasha
Natasha is a pure healer character, which means her primary role is not to deal damage. Therefore, you only need to ensure that she can provide maximum and consistent healing.
To fulfill this requirement, there are several Light Cone options that you can consider.
- Time Waits for No One: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 18/21/24/27/30% and Outgoing Healing by 12/14/16/18/20%. When the wearer heals allies, record the amount of Outgoing Healing. When any ally launches an attack, a random attacked enemy takes Additional DMG equal to 36/42/48/54/60% of the recorded Outgoing Healing value. This Additional DMG is of the same Type as the wearer’s, is not affected by other buffs, and can only occur 1 time per turn.
- Post-Op Conversation: Increases Energy Regeneration Rate of its wearer by 8/10/12/14/16% and increases Outgoing Healing when they use their Ultimate by 12/15/18/21/24%.
- Warmth Shortens Cold Nights: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 16/20/24/28/32%. When using Basic ATK or Skill, restores all allies’ HP by an amount equal to 2/2.5/3/3.5/4% of their respective Max HP.
- Shared Feeling: Increases the wearer’s Outgoing Healing by 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%. When using Skill, regenerates 2/3/3/4/4 Energy for all allies.
- Carnucopia: When the wearer uses their Skill or Ultimate, their Outgoing Healing increases by 12/15/18/21/24%.
Relic and Planar Ornament
Since Natasha doesn’t need to deal damage, her focus should solely be on her healing role.
With skills and an ultimate ability that rely on her HP, Natasha needs to prioritize getting HP stats on her Relic. Additionally, Speed and Energy Regeneration can also be quite helpful for her.
Luckily there’s specific relic for healer which is Passerby of Wandering Cloud from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Drifting in Corridor of Fading Echoes, Jarilo-VI.
|Passerby of Wandering Cloud||(2) Increases Outgoing Healing by 10%.|
(4) At the beginning of the battle, immediately recovers 1 Skill Point.
For planar sphere and link rope, it’s recommended to use Fleet of the Ageless from Herta Simulated Universe World 3
|Fleet of the Ageless||(2) Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
With following stats:
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
Team for Natasha?
As a healer capable of providing both single-target and AoE healing, Natasha can fit into almost any lineup that requires a healer. She particularly shines when facing enemies that frequently unleash dangerous attacks, making her more valuable than other characters in such situations. You just need to level her up and invest in one of her Traces.
But if you want to put her for specific team, you might want to try Mono Physical team consisting of Clara, Sushang, Natasha, and Silver Wolf. To put it simply, team with 3 Physical member and SW as ultimate debuffer.
Physical team with SW as debuffer