Jingliu is 5 star destruction character with Ice element. She have similiar mechanics with Blade, entering buffed state with cost of HP (in her case she reduce ally HP).
She also have action advance which result in more actions in the fight. Team her up with Bronya for more turns and see her dominating the entire fights.
Your priority when using Jingliu is gain stacks and make her stay in spectral state as long as possible while dealing damage to enemies.
Jingliu signature light cone: I Shall Be My Own Sword definitely it the best with passive complimenting her kit. Other light cone with passive to increase damage dealt, ATK, and CRIT also an option.
- I Shall Be My Own Sword: Increases the wearer’s CRIT DMG by 20/23/26/29/32%. When an ally gets attacked or loses HP, the wearer gains 1 stack of Eclipse, up to a max of 3 stack(s). Each stack of Eclipse increases the DMG of the wearer’s next attack by 14/16.5/19/21.5/24%. When 3 stack(s) are reached, additionally enables the attack to ignore 12/14/16/18/20% of the enemy’s DEF. This effect will be removed after the wearer uses an attack.
- On the Fall of an Aeon: Whenever the wearer attacks, their ATK is increased by 8/10/12/14/16% in this battle, up to 4 time(s). When the wearer inflicts Weakness Break on enemies, the wearer’s DMG increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 2 turn(s).
- Brighter than the Sun: Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 18/21/24/27/30%. When the wearer uses their Basic ATK, they will gain 1 stack of Dragon’s Call for 2 turns. Each stack of Dragon’s Call increases the wearer’s ATK by 18/21/24/27/30% and Energy Regeneration Rate by 6/7/8/9/10%. Dragon’s Call can be stacked up to 2 times.
- Nowhere to Run: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 24/30/36/42/48%. Whenever the wearer defeats an enemy, they restore HP equal to 12/15/18/21/24% of their ATK.
- A Secret Vow: Increases DMG dealt by the wearer by 20/25/30/35/40%. The wearer also deals an extra 20/25/30/35/40% of DMG to enemies with a higher HP percentage than the wearer.
- Under the Blue Sky: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16/20/24/28/32%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT Rate increases by 12/15/18/21/24% for 3 turn(s).
Jingliu is ice character, so relics set with Ice DMG increase: Hunter of Glacial Forest from Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Gelid Wind in Herta Space Station Storage Zone is your recommended set.
|4 Hunter of Glacial Forest||(2) Increases Ice DMG by 10%.|
(4) After the wearer unleashes their Ultimate, their CRIT DMG increases by 25% for 2 turn(s).
You can also mix 2 Hunter of Glacial Forest with other 2 set relic like Musketeer of Wild Wheat for ATK increase.
|2 Hunter of Glacial Forest + 2 Musketeer of Wild Wheat||(2) Increases Ice DMG by 10%.|
(2) ATK increases by 12%
Or Hackerspace relic for SPD increase.
|2 Hunter of Glacial Forest + 2 Messenger Traversing Hackerspace||(2) Increases Ice DMG by 10%.|
(2) Increases SPD by 12%.
Other interesting option is Genius of Brilliant Stars. Yes it’s Quantum DMG relic, but in this case we will ignore it’s 2 set bonus and focus more on 4 set bonus: ignore defense.
|4 Genius of Brilliant Stars|
(4) When the wearer deals DMG to the target enemy, ignores 10% DEF. If the target enemy has Quantum Weakness, the wearer additionally ignores 10% DEF.
Defense shred is useful for many damage dealer. In Jingliu case, we already have DEF shred from her light cone. Add Pela defense shred on it and the enemy will drop like flies.
As damage dealer, it’s best to use link and rope with set effect related to ATK/CRIT like Rutilant Arena from Herta Simulated Universe world 7:
|Rutilant Arena||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 70% or higher, the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill DMG increase by 20%.|
Inert Salsotto from Herta Simulated Universe World 6:
|Inert Salsotto||(2) Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 8%. When the wearer’s current CRIT Rate reaches 50% or higher, the wearer’s Ultimate and follow-up attack DMG increases by 15%.|
Space Sealing Station from Herta Simulated Universe World 3:
|Space Sealing Station||(2) Increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer’s ATK increases by an extra 12%.|
Stats and Substats
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|CRIT Rate/CRIT DMG||SPD%||Ice DMG/ATK%||ATK%|
|Crit Rate > Crit DMG > Speed > ATK%|
Team for Jingliu?
Jingliu is excellent damage dealer. There’s so manu options about who to choose in her team. You can go with Bronya for ATK/CRIT buff and +Action Advance, Pela for defense shred, Asta for speed buff, or characters that benefit from HP reduction (Blade).
Since her mechanics revolve around reducing HP, adding healer or self healing tank is a must, for safety reason.
Jingliu Team 1
Jingliu Team 2
Jingliu Team 3
And so on. Most of the time, the format always Jingliu + Bronya + Buffer/Debuffer + Healer/Fu Xuan (self healing tank). For debuffer and buffer option, we have so many options like: Pela, Silver Wolf, Bronya, Tingyun, etc.