Fu Xuan is a 5 star Preservation character in Honkai Star Rail. She have unique mechanics when it comes to tanking. Instead of generating shield, she’s able to redirect damage taken by ally to her.
She was released alongside Lynx, a Quantum Abundance character, allowing players to create a complete team with four Quantum characters from different paths.
She’s a tank with damage mitigation ability and ultimate damage scales off her max HP. So recommended light cones for her will be light cone related to damage reduction, taunt, defense, and HP.
Some of the best light cones for Fu Xuan:
- She Already Shut Her Eyes: Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 24/28/32/36/40% and Energy Regeneration Rate by 12/14/16/18/20%. When the wearer’s HP is reduced, all allies’ DMG dealt increases by 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%, lasting for 2 turn(s). At the start of every wave, restores HP to all allies by an amount equal to 80/85/90/95/100% of their respective lost HP.
- Moment of Victory: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 24/28/32/36/40% and Effect Hit Rate by 24/28/32/36/40%. Increases the chance for the wearer to be attacked by enemies. When the wearer is attacked, increase their DEF by an additional 24/28/32/36/40% until the end of the wearer’s turn.
- Landau’s Choice: The wearer is more likely to be attacked, but DMG taken is reduced by 16/18/20/22/24%.
- Day One of My New Life: Increases the wearer’s DEF by 16/18/20/22/24%. After entering battle, increases DMG RES of all allies by 8/9/10/11/12%. Effects of the same type cannot stack.
- Texture of Memories: Increases the wearer’s Effect RES by 8/10/12/14/16%. If the wearer is attacked and has no Shield, they gain a Shield equal to 16/20/24/28/32% of their Max HP for 2 turn(s). This effect can only be triggered once every 3 turn(s). If the wearer has a Shield when attacked, the DMG they receive decreases by 12/15/18/21/24%.
Relic and Planar Ornament
For relic sets, you can mix and match of 2 set between this 3 relic: Longevous Disciple for +12% Max HP, Guard of Wuthering Snow for 8% DMG Reduction, and Hackerspace relic for 6% SPD increase.
|2 Longevous Disciple + 2 Guard of Wuthering Snow||(2) Increases Max HP by 12%.|
(2) Reduces DMG taken by 8%.
|2 Longevous Disciple + 2 Messenger Traversing Hackerspace||(2) Increases Max HP by 12%.|
(2) Increases SPD by 6%.
|2 Guard of Wuthering Snow + 2 Messenger Traversing Hackerspace||(2) Reduces DMG taken by 8%.|
(2) Increases SPD by 6%.
For Planar Ornaments, your best bet will be ornament that give HP% for Fu Xuan: Fleet of the Ageless, easily get from Herta Simulated Universe World 3:
|Fleet of the Ageless||(2) Increases the wearer’s Max HP by 12%. When the wearer’s SPD reaches 120 or higher, all allies’ ATK increases by 8%.|
2nd choice is planar ornament with effect RES: Broken Keel from Herta Simulated Universe World 7:
|Broken Keel||(2) Increases the wearer’s Effect RES by 10%. When the wearer’s Effect RES is at 30% or higher, all allies’ CRIT DMG increases by 10%.|
Stats and Substats
|Body||Feet||Planar Sphere||Link Rope|
|HP%/Outgoing Healing||Speed/HP%||HP%||HP%/Energy Regen Rate|
|HP% > DEF% > Speed|
Team for Fu Xuan?
With Fu Xuan release along with Lynx, now we finally have full mono quantum team with following lineup:
Mono Quantum team
With Fu Xuan around, you can skip on using Healer since she can take ally damage and have self healing mechanics, ideal for hypercarry team with 1 DPS, Fu Xuan as tank, and 2 buffs: Bronya, Tingyun, Asta, etc.