Sucrose is pretty strong 4 star support unit that can help you both in early and end game with her swirl.
Her kit revolves around increasing team member elemental mastery through swirl, and it will be more broken if you have her C6: Chaotic Entropy which give 20% Elemental DMG Bonus for party members.
Leveling Sucrose talent is not necessary if you build her full elemental mastery, but if you still want to level her talent up for personal damage, you can go with Skill first, followed by Burst, then Normal Attack.
|Elemental Skill > Elemental Burst > Normal Attack|
- A Thousand of Floating Dreams is the best EM based weapon right now, with EM substats and passive fully buffing team EM and damage bonus.
- Sacrificial Fragments at higher refinement allow sucrose to use her skill consecutively, generate more energy, and fill her elemental burst gauge faster.
- Hakushin Ring is a good choice if you want to run sucrose specifically with electro elemental reaction team like electro charged
- Favonius Codex provides more energy, allowing Sucrose to fill role as battery in your team
Best Artifact for Sucrose
4 Viridescent Venerer is the best for any anemo character with its elemental res shred and swirl increase:
|4 Viridescent Venerer||(2) Anemo DMG Bonus +15%.|
(4) Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
Other competitive EM set is 4 Instructor, though it’s only available at 4 star rarity at best:
|4 Instructor||(2) Increases Elemental Mastery by 80.|
(4) Upon triggering an Elemental Reaction, increases all party members Elemental Mastery by 120 for 8s.
Last is, combination of 2 artifact with 2 set bonus +80 Elemental Mastery: Wanderer’s Troupe, Flowers of Paradise Lost, or Gilded Dreams.
|Elemental Mastery||Elemental Mastery||Elemental Mastery|
|Elemental Mastery > Energy Recharge > ATK% > CRIT Rate%/CRIT DMG%|
Team for Sucrose
Many player said that Sucrose is Venti lite so she can be used to replace Venti in most occasion. Their team more or less are the same, as following:
Morgana team or freeze team consisting of Cryo DPS (Ganyu/Kamisato Ayaka), Hydro enabler (Mona), and Swirl support (Sucrose, Venti, and Kazuha). It’s perma freeze team with idea to incapacitating the enemy endlessly while focusing on dealing damage and keep them freezing.
Frozen Bloom or Fridge Bloom taking advantage of the fact that there’s no reaction happening when Cryo and Anemo met Dendro, allowing to deal multiple instance of damage.
Fridgebloom team usually consisting of 1 dendro, 1 cryo, 1 hydro enabler, and 1 utility (shield, healing,swirl). In this example, we are using Nahida, Rosaria, Barbara (EM),and Sucrose.
Fridge Bloom team